Kindle have been specialized in metal fabrication for 34 years
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using this heater.
2. Some parts of the electric fireplace is in high-temperature state when in using. In order to prevent scalding, please don't touch the high-temperature surface and warning sign with the uncovered skin, such as the place nearby the air outlet surface or lamp, the front bar of the air outlet is in high-temperature state when the heater works. Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes, and curtains at least 3 feet ( 0.9 m) from the front of the heater and keep them away from the sides and rear. Don't use this product on the soft surface, because in this way it may jam the vent.
3. Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or invalids and whenever the heater is left operating and unattended.
4. Always unplug heater when not in use.
5. Do not operate any heater with a damaged cord or plug or after the heater malfunctions, has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return heater to authorized service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair.
6. Do not use outdoors.
7. This product can’t be used in the humid environment . This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas and similar indoor locations.
Never locate heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
8. Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or the like.
Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
9. To disconnect heater, turn off all the buttons, then remove plug from outlet.
10. Connect to properly grounded outlets only.
11. Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
12. To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. Do not use on soft surfaces, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
13. A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use it in areas where gasoline, paint, or flammable liquids are used or stored.
14. Use this heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
15 Avoid the use of an extension cord because the extension cord may overheat and cause a risk of fire. However, if you have to use an extension cord, the cord shall be No. 14 AWG minimum size and rated not less than 2062 watts.The extension cord shall be a three-wire cord with grounding type plug and cord connector.
16. This heater may include an audible (a visual) alarm to warn that parts of the heater are getting
excessively hot. If the alarm sounds (flashes), immediately turn the heater off and
inspect for any objects on or adjacent to the heater that may cause high temperatures. DO NOT
OPERATE THE HEATER WITH THE ALARM SOUNDING (FLASHING).
17. .WARNING:The assembly height be higher than 1.4m.
18. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
19. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
20 Don’t flap the glasses of the fireplace.
21. Don’t fix the fireplace on the surface of carpet or the like in which can influence the air cycling below the body of the fireplace.
22. WARNING: In order to avoid overheating, do not cover the heater.
23. The heater must not be located immediately below a socket-outlet.
24. Please keep the cable and fireplace in the dry place when transportation and storage in case of terrible shocking and damage.
25. Pull off the plugs when cleaning. maintenance and moving
26. Don’t burn wood or other things in the electric fireplace.
27. Circuit and plug must be installed by the qualified electrician.
28. Install the leakage protection according to the electrician’s requirement.
29. Use the leakage protection according to the electrician’s request.
30. Not allowed to rebuild this product, follow the instructions of the product in case of shock. fire and hurt.
31. Don’t block the vent art any time in case of fire happened.
32. Don’t use the fireplace at the below instance: bad cable and socket. Do not fall off the fireplace from the high place.
Send us email and you will get updates about KINDLE products, promotions and more.